Fig.1. Learning online with the Open University – 6 Dec 2012
This has changed somewhat over 2 1/2 years I have been working towards an MA in Open and Distance Education.
- I rarely print off.
- I do most work on an iPad.
- I use Google Docs not Word.
- My blog is an e-portfolio
- EVERYTHING is online.
- The Dialogic Potential of ePortfolios: Formative Feedback and Communities of Learning Within a Personal Learning Environment (mymindbursts.com)
- Are you the learning architect or the learning builder? (mymindbursts.com)
- Clive Shepherd – the book, in person, ideas on learning and development in the World Wide Web 2.0 (mymindbursts.com)