Fig.1. The Open University Library
Views per day increase.
Maybe I’m linking to the blog even if I am not posting? Interesting.
Less is more.
One post a week perhaps. 1,000 carefully crafted words on e-learning?
Later this year I will graduate with a Masters in Open and Distance Education. I have successfully completed FIVE postgraduate modules with the Open University.
I am now looking closely at starting a PhD in 2014.
For the remainder of 2013 I may take on another OU Module, H809 Practice-based research in educational technology, which will introduce me to research techniques in relation to e-learning and education.
Come and join me? But you only have a few days left to register.
I also want to blog less so that I can devout more time to writing fiction. A short story of a few thousand words a week might be the goal.
- My personal learning environment (PLE) (mymindbursts.com)
- Clive Shepherd – the book, in person, ideas on learning and development in the World Wide Web 2.0 (mymindbursts.com)
- On finding a thermal … that creative lift … that moment of inspiration that motivates … (mymindbursts.com)
- Is it a good idea to base an e-learning module on a book? (mymindbursts.com)
- Social Learning Analytics, Southern SoLAR Flare (slideshare.net)
- Are you the learning architect or the learning builder? (mymindbursts.com)
- Olds Mooc (mymindbursts.com)
- Accessible e-learning – identefying issues, actions and problems using an Activity System (mymindbursts.com)
- Harvard Referencing made simple (mymindbursts.com)